Telephone Lines and Services
VoIP lines (trunks) are the next generation in telephone services. They enable customers to have far more flexibility and benefits than standard telephone lines whilst saving money. We simply connect your business telephones onto our network through our super fast broadband or Ethernet connections to carry and control your inbound and outbound voice calls with ease.
Using SIP Calls Means..
- Elimination of overlapping networks and their costs. Instead of operating and maintaining both data and telephone voice networks, one IP-based network provides multiple digital streaming capabilities. This also eliminates the issues related to growth and the need to add to physical infrastructure for additional users.
- Elimination of local IP-PSTN gateways. This saves on telephony costs and additional costs on upgrades. Instead of purchasing hardware to move from one E1/T1 to two or upgrading to higher service levels with STM-1, you simply increase your Internet bandwidth. This eliminates hardware purchases, installation and maintenance costs.
- Elimination of ISDN lines by 2025. Because of the elimination of the IP-PSTN gateway, the SIP trunk connects directly to jour network thus saving money on installation costs and additional engineering. The service that replaces them is less expensive and lines do not have to be purchased in blocks of the traditional 2,8 or 10 lines – they can be rented individually to offer further flexibility. The scalability of SIP trunking means bandwidth can be purchased in smaller increments and at lower rates.
- Saving on costs of long distance calls. Long distance services are a great deal less expensive with SIP trunking. In effect, all calls become local calls.
- Flexible numbering. With the use of SIP calls you can have a presence in an are such as London and answer the calls in your office in Newcastle over the Internet with no PSTN involvement or expense. Local numbers can be provided in each city, which are terminated locally when picked up and place on the Internet.
- Enhanced use of an Office Communications Server. In addition to using current services you can easily access any new services offered by us without further investment. These new services include CTI applications, call recording and much more.